ParentPay - Our New Online Payment Service
In April 2014 Felixstowe Academy introduced
a new online payment system for parents and carers for items such as dinner money, school trips
and uniform. Using a secure website called ParentPay parents and carers are
able to pay online using credit or debit cards. ParentPay is
our preferred method of making payments to Felixstowe Academy and replacing
cash payment transactions within the Academy.
What are the benefits to parents and pupils?
- ParentPay is easy-to-use and will offers parents and carers the freedom to make online payments whenever and wherever you like;
- Parents can view all transactions made by the student, and can set restrictions and limits on the account by emailing email@example.com with the student name and details of the amendments to be made
- the technology used is of the highest internet security available ensuring that any money paid in will reach the Academy safely – offering parents and carers peace of mind;
- payments can be made by credit/debit card or also through PayPoint, available in many retailers. Parents or carers wanting to order a PayPoint card to allow the topping up of accounts in retailers, please contact our Finance Team on 01394 288228 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- full payment histories and statements are available to you securely online at anytime;
- your children won’t have to worry about losing money within the Academy;
- Parents can choose to be alerted when their balances are low via email and/or SMS text;
- Free School Meal credits will be automatically uploaded to the student’s account*;
What are the benefits to Felixstowe Academy?
The more parents that use ParentPay, the greater the benefit is to Felixstowe Academy. Using ParentPay ensures that all financial transactions are safe and secure - helping us to remove costs associated with us having to manage cash securely within Felixstowe Academy.
How to get started with ParentPay…
We will shortly be sending you your account activation username and password. Once you receive these, please visit www.parentpay.com and then:
Enter your activation username and password in the ‘Account Login’ section of the homepage. NB. These are for one-time use only, you will choose your own username and password for future access during the activation process
Provide all the necessary information and choose your new username and password for your account - registering your email address will enable us to send you receipts and reminders
Once activation is complete you can go to straight to ‘Items for Payment’, select which item(s) you want to add to your basket and proceed to complete your payment
If you have any questions, please contact the
Felixstowe Academy Finance Office on
01394 288228 or by email at email@example.com
For more information please click here. Link to www.parentpay.com/PR1/Info/PP_Parents.aspx
Want to order a PayPoint Card?
If you are unable to access the internet at home, or do not want to pay by debit or credit, our Finance Team will be able to order you a PayPoint card which is accepted in any retailer showing the PayPoint signage. These stores will be able to add credit to the ParentPay account.
PayPoint cards can only be used to add credit to the account for the purpose of buying food and drink within the Academy, and cannot be used for paying for trips, uniform or events. Felixstowe Academy will accept payments directly to the Academy for these other items from parents or carers registered as having a PayPoint Card.
Refunds or Transferring Credit on ParentPay…
If you would like a refund or transfer on any amount paid into your ParentPay account, we can assist you in the following ways:
- If you would like to transfer an amount between siblings on the ParentPay system, please contact our Finance Team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on 01394 288228, detailing the student names involved in the transfer and the amount to be moved
- If your child is leaving the Academy and still has credit on their account, please contact the Finance Team to arrange for your refund. Please be ready to provide the following information to help us process the transaction:
- Name of the Parent/Carer
- Name on the credit card last used to make a payment
- Date the last payment was made on that card
- Student name on the account requiring the refund
- If you have any other queries regarding payments, please contact the Finance Team on the contact details above, or our Main Office (email@example.com)
ParentPay Frequently Asked Questions
Please click on the link below to view our FAQ summary for ParentPay: