Students‎ > ‎

Exam Centre

Results Days

All results can be collected from the atrium on the relevant dates below.

AS/A2 Results
Thursday 17 August 2017
Year 13 collection from 9am to 11am
Year 12 collection from 10am to 11am

GCSE Results
Thursday 24 August 2017
Collection from 9am to 11am

Replacement Certificates

If you want an official record of your past results, you should contact the relevant exam boards. There are five main exam boards in England, Wales and Northern Ireland. You can contact them directly for your O level, CSE, GCSE and A level results. These exam boards also hold results for all the old exam boards.

To find out which one to contact, use the link below.

 Important Information for Candidates - Exams