Felixstowe Academy Day
The Felixstowe Academy Timetable includes four 75 minute lessons (periods) through the day.
Each day starts with a 20 minute Tutor Group period for all year groups, with assemblies planned into this time period at regular intervals.
New timetables with details on subjects and room numbers will be provided to students on the first day of the new term.
A summary of the timetable outline can be found below:
Student arrival time 8.20am for an 8.30am start
Start of the New Term
Students start back at Felixstowe Academy on Monday 8 September. This will be the start of Timetable Week 1.
Arrival times will be staggered during the day. The times are as follows:
- 8.10 am to 8.25 am - Year 7 arrive on campus
- 8.30 am - Year 7 will be arranged into Tutor Groups on the Multi Use Games Area (MUGA)
- 8.45 am - Year 7 will be taken into the Academy for Tutor time
- 9.00 am - Year 8 and Year 9 arrive and gather in Tutor Groups on the MUGA
- 9.15 am - Year 8 and Year 9 Tutor time begins
- 11.20 am - Year 10 and Year 11 arrive and gather in Tutor Groups on the MUGA
- 11.20 am - Sixth Form students arrive and go straight to the Main Hall for Assembly and then to Tutor Groups
- 11.35 am - Year 10 and Year 11 Tutor time begins
- 1.35 pm - Period 4 normal lesson starts for Timetable Week 1 for all students
- 2.50 pm - End of the Academy day
Maidstone Road Entrance
Access from Maidstone Road will be through the Maidstone Campus car park entrance.
This entrance will be closed to vehicles from 8am until 8.45am and 2.45pm until 3.15pm each day.
Students will be able to access the new Academy campus via a clearly defined pathway.
High Street Entrance
Students accessing the Academy from the High Street will walk along the main drive.
The Felixstowe Academy address is as follows:
Tel: 01394 288228
New Academy Campus Map
To view the Student Map booklet, please click on the link below:
ParentPay and Payments for Meals, Trips and Uniform
Felixstowe Academy will be using a secure website called ParentPay that allows parents and carers to make online payments using a credit or debit card. ParentPay will be our preferred method of making payments to Felixstowe Academy, as cash transactions will no longer be taken at till points within the Academy.
Students will be able to pay for their lunch or uniform items within the Academy using their new ID badges. However parents and carers must activate and add credit to their ParentPay account to enable students to purchase food from the restaurant.
Free School Meal credits are automatically added to the student account and the student can use this amount via their new ID card.
Please contact Felixstowe Academy by email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions that are not covered by viewing our ParentPay information page using the link below:
Academy Uniform & Identification Cards
At the start of the new term, all new Year 7 students will be presented with a new identification card and lanyard. All other students must bring their identification card from the previous academic year with them.
The wearing of the new identification card and lanyard is part of the Academy uniform within the new Academy campus.
Please click on the image below to access the Felixstowe Academy uniform website: